[ame="http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=K5zy5Y4Jl8A&feature=related"]YouTube - Obama Tax Plan[/ame]
[nomedia]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ANpR8CGhF3M[/nomedia]
Enter your info and what your tax cut will be. Dont have to post it or anything. But I let my parents did it a minute it ago and with their 80k they still get a thousand.
http://taxcut.barackobama.com/
Btw if you enter a 200,000-250,000 you wont get a tax cut (contrary to what Fox said Obama says, but it wont be raised either.
[ame="http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=K5zy5Y4Jl8A&feature=related"]YouTube - Obama Tax Plan[/ame]
[nomedia]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ANpR8CGhF3M[/nomedia]
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
But nobody seems to care.
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
Most people care...but most aren't willing to risk 8 more years of the same thing. I don't want to chance either. Shoot me now.
I thought Bush was out this time [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif[/img]
Where's that radiator??
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
McSame voted for Bushy's bills 90% of the time and is of the same party- fool me once , fool me twice. It has swayed the group that will decide this election. The radiator is the part of the truck you aim at the center of your lane. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
Same party means...................................?
At one time I would have admitted to being a Dem. Fell off the truck on that hard LEFT turn. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
If I ran as a Pub and won do you think it would be more of the same???? Come on now. You know. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
McCain is WAAAAAAAAAAY to liberal for me.
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVVikeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[ame="http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=K5zy5Y4Jl8A&feature=related"]YouTube - Obama Tax Plan[/ame]
[nomedia]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ANpR8CGhF3M[/nomedia] </div></div>
Can you atleast give me something besides what some attack adds say?
Imagine that...and Obama site that says his tax plan will give you more money than McCains.
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." -Thomas Jefferson
Bookmarks